Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We recommend that each guest reads these terms and conditions carefully prior to making a reservation with Arch Rock Resort as
they form the contract between the guest and the establishment. Please contact us should you have any queries.
Management reserves the right to amend tariffs, terms and conditions as well as rules of the establishment from time to time as it deems fit without prior notification.
- Rates are per night sharing on a per person or per unit basis, as indicated.
- No persons other than those quoted for, are permitted to share the accommodation.
- The proof of deposit payment must be faxed (+27 (0) 44 535 0068) or e-mailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the due date specified, to confirm your reservation.
- A reservation confirmation number will be issued when the signed reservation form and/or proof of deposit have been received.
- All accommodation provided in terms of any booking made with Arch Rock Resort will be subject to the terms specified on this website.
- Certain special promotions and rates carry their own terms and conditions which apply accordingly.
- Reservations are not transferable.
- Units and camping sites are available for check-in between 2 pm and 4h30 pm.
- Late check-in is permitted, provided prior arrangements have been made with management.
- No early check-in is permitted.
- A guaranteed reservation will hold your accommodation through the first night of your scheduled arrival.
- The unit or camping site will be re-assigned for occupation after 24 hours unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
Management reserves the right to terminate the occupancy of any resident without notice for failing to comply with the conditions stated on this form or for creating any form of nuisance or annoyance that interferes with the quiet and general comfort of other guests.
Guest/s attend our establishment at their own risk. The Proprietor and/or its employee/s (“the Proprietor) shall not be liable for, and the guest/s hereby waive/s and abandon/s any cliams of whatever nature including but not limited to that for theft, injury, loss or damage of whatever nature, against the Proprietor, whether arising from the Proprietor’s default, negligence or otherwise.
The guest/s, in addition to the aforesaid, hereby indemnify the Proprietor against any claims which may arise form whatever nature, whether arising from the Proprietor’s default, negligence or otherwise.
Please respect our no-pets policy so as not to experience an inconvenience upon your arrival or during your stay. Management reserves the right to evict clients who do not abide to this rule. There will be a cleaning and deodorizing fee charged in the event a pet is discovered in a room or chalet.
The standard deposit will be 50% of the amount due for the length of stay, with the balance being payable upon arrival. Weekend and short stay reservations are to be paid in full upfront.
Management reserves the right to refuse any person entry to the resort and to refuse rental of any accommodation without any reason being given for such refusal.
- Units and camping sites must be vacated by 10 am on the day of departure.
- During Peak Season units and camping sites must be vacated by 9 am on the day of departure.
Arch Rock Resort reserves the right to cancel any reservation without prior notice should the deposit not be paid by the due date.
Reservations cancelled by guests:
- Cancellation 60 calendar days prior to the arrival date = Full refund of the deposit amount
- Deposits are not refundable in the event of a “no show”.
- Deposits are not refundable in the event of late arrivals or early departures – guests are still responsible for the full booking.
- Peak Season and School holidays – changes to reservation dates less than 60 days prior to arrival = original full stay payable.
- Peak Season and School holidays – cancellations less than 90 days prior to the arrival date = No deposit refunded.
Arch Rock Resort will evict a guest and keep the unit or camping site rental payment, despite the eviction, for the following reasons:
- Disorderly conduct.
- Using the premises for an unlawful purpose or act.
- Bringing property onto the premises that may be dangerous to others.
- Failing to register as a guest.
- Using false pretenses to obtain accommodations.
- Being a minor (under the age of 18) unaccompanied by an adult registered guest.
- Violating posted rules and/or terms and conditions.
- Violating our non-smoking and/or no-pets policy.
- Failing to vacate a unit or campsite at the agreed checkout time.
Please respect our non-smoking policy so as not to experience an inconvenience upon your arrival or during your stay. There will be a cleaning and deodorizing fee charged in the event of smoking in a room or chalet.
- Parking: Vehicles must be parked on the allocated camping site or unit. No person shall park, leave unattended or store any caravan, boat, trailer, car or truck in any open space within Arch Rock Resort except in a place designated for this purpose, without the written consent of management.
- Guests shall not cause a disturbing noise, or allow it to be caused by any person, animal, machine, device, vehicle, recreational vehicle, apparatus or any combination thereof.
- Cars and boats can be washed with the permission of management. No hoses may be used, only buckets.
- Fires are to be made on the designated fireplaces and nowhere else. Portable braais (barbeques) are permissible provided that they are not a nuisance to others and do not constitute a fire hazard or damage the grass.
- Flora may not be cut or damaged. No tree climbing is permitted.
- Guests shall not discharge explosives, firearms or similar devices that emit any sound impulse or allow it to be used or discharged. Guests shall not discharge fireworks within the property. Please consider your neighbours.
- To safeguard the children and restrict the dust, the speed limit is restricted to 20 km/hour at all times.